Monday, July 19, 2010

Ready and excited

I am so ready for Saturday!! I get off work at four and I am off for the next nine days after that. I really cant afford to take that much for vacation but I really need it. The only thing that I really hate about going on vacation is making sure that you have everything that you need packed and ready to go. I am ready for some fun on the lake and time with the kids. I know that I am so glad for labtops. LOL

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun!!! So glad you get to get away with your kiddos!! Enjoy some down time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun I hope you and your family have a good time. It is nice to do something other than work. Enjoy your special time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great vacation! It is always nice to take some time off and relax! I always like to make a list of everything I need before I leave. I guess I am a list person :) Have a great time at the lake! Good thing it is still summertime and nice out! Be Safe!

    ReplyDelete