Well I can honestly say that I am having a really hard time this term with school. I know that most of you out there have kids and a full time job also and can relate with me on how hard it is to juggle everything. I am not sure if I am being to hard on my self and setting my expectations to high or what is going on but I seem to be struggling a little harder this term. This is my fourth term with Kaplan and so far I have not made a grade lower than a "B." So I have set myself up so that I do not and it seems to be a little harder on me this time.
I have to agree that this term seems harder then the terms before. I know that I too have a lot on my plate. And that fact that it is summer time :) I know I just want to go have fun in the sun! I am doing projects for Honor Society, writing a paper in this class, writing a paper in A&P II along with normal assignments, and being a wife and mommy...it is so much work! The list of things I must do everyday is never ending. But just remember that we will be graduating with a college degree! Therefore, all this stress and anxiety will be well worth it! Hang in the girl!! :)
ReplyDeleteSchool happens while life happens. Some semesters are better than others. Don't give up.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys for the encouragement. I think that sometimes it makes you feel better to hear the encouragement from people who are going through the same thing.
ReplyDelete