Monday, July 26, 2010

Thoghts

Have you ever wondered you sometimes think about certain things and have certain feelings? I am someone who seems to be having a hundred different things going through my mind at one time. It can get so stressful and worrysome. I really try to not let things get to me but it is hard. I have been working really hard on trying to let things go and live for the moment but I always tend to be a worry wart. Another thing is I seem to sometimes hold things in and not let out how I truely feel. I know that is not good and it can take a toll on a person. I try to please everyone and have a hard time telling someone no and I know that I need to work on that and do better about helping myself and not everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can think of a phrase to help you when you start to worry.

    ReplyDelete