Monday, August 16, 2010

Wonderful

I had a really wonderful weekend. I got to go to the Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove in Asheville North Carolina for a womens retreat. We had a really wonderful speaker who had a lot to say and I learned a lot from her. I really had a great connection with God and had sometime with having a reflection and renewal for my life. I have had a lot of things going on in my life recently and this was really a great thing for me to have this time to put it all away and thank about my relationship with God. I realized that I need to put things up to him more and let him help me in this hard to deal with situations. I wish everyone the best in their life and their future careers.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! This last week on my daughter's first birthday, a dear friend of mine passed. It was an accident and totally unexpected. We had the funeral today and it was still devastating. Any advice to cope with mourning or losing a loved one?

    ReplyDelete