Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Online School!!

I can honestly say that online classes is a little harder then I thought that they would be. I chose to do online because I have two young children and work a full time job so college was always out of the question. I learned about online from watching TV and decided that I would give it a try. It is a lot more convient for me and I am able to do things once the kids go to bed. The only things that I can say that is really hard for me is sometimes making myself do the work and understanding what is expected. This is my fourth term at Kaplan and I really do like how things are and ran here. I am going to make my blog about my thoughts and just a bunch of free writing.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you can freewrite here. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim i have a full plate also and I know how you feel. Hang in there the reward will be here sooner than you think!

    ReplyDelete